WARNING TO ALL: BE AWARE OF TICKBORNE DISEASES

Forum for announcements for and discussing Best of USA Marketing's Operation Shahrazad
Razgriz25thinf
soldier

WARNING TO ALL: BE AWARE OF TICKBORNE DISEASES

Post by Razgriz25thinf » Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:31 am

I recently had to go to a clinic, after pulling a tick off my leg. It is suspected that i have Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever(RMSF) and i have started Doxycycline treatments. I am suffering from fevers exceeding 103 degrees, muscle pain, severe headaches and nausea, and lack of appetite. Other possible symptoms of RMSF are vomiting, rash, and redness of eyes. RMSF is very difficult to detect in initial lab tests, and can be misdiagnosed very easily.

Failure to treat RMSF or other similar tickborne diseases within a week with doxycycline is likely to result in death. If you or someone you know is suffering from those symptoms, and found a tick on them, contact your/their doctor immediate and schedule for a visit ASAP or go to the emergency room.

Make no mistake: RMSF and similar tickborne diseases are FATAL, but are easily treatable. If you wait until you are getting rashes before making a visit to a doctor, you are looking at long-term medical issues such as regular organ bleeding and shutdowns. Take care of yourselves, guys.

Return to “Shahrazad - Military Simulation War Game Exercise with Airsoft weapons”