OLCMSS First Timer!

Operation Bulldog Forum for announcements for and discussing Best of USA Marketing's Operation Bulldog
Sheepdog940
soldier

OLCMSS First Timer!

Post by Sheepdog940 » Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:30 pm

Hey guys! I'm fairly new to Airsoft and I'm planning to attend Bulldog this year. Since this is my first OLCMSS event, I was wondering if some OLCMSS Vets can give me a good idea of what I need to make sure I have for this event. (Besides guns and ammo). I don't think we know anything about uniforms yet so, any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks guys!

Toadvine
lieutenant

Re: OLCMSS First Timer!

Post by Toadvine » Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:31 pm

Hi Sheepdog,

More info will be posted soon. Just check back here periodically. As we get closer to the op, more players - including lots of BULLDOG veteran players - will chime in and can recommend gear for the game.
What have you got that a man could drink with just a minimum risk of blindness and death.

Sheepdog940
soldier

Post by Sheepdog940 » Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:02 am

Great! Thanks Toadvine! I'm really looking forward to it and I really want to make sure I get the most out of it.

Pope
captain

Post by Pope » Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:50 pm

I started a thread for general questions. Let me know what you need - you are probably not the only one with the question.
Pope OLCMSS Chief of Staff

OP Bulldog IX (CoS)
OP Irene XIII (PL)
OP Homeland
OP Bulldog VIII (CoS)
OP Irene XII (CoS)
OP Irene XI
OP Bulldog VII (CoS)
OP Irene X
OP Southern Comfort
OP Irene IX

Dulce et decorum est pro patria mori

Sheepdog940
soldier

Post by Sheepdog940 » Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:02 pm

Thanks Pope!

USJTFK11
soldier

Post by USJTFK11 » Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:45 pm

My Srg. is Micheal Brewers how do we get a hold of each other to start planning since I dont know his Screen name.
Or do we just ask questions somewhere else on the forum.

Dark Paladin
sergeant

Post by Dark Paladin » Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:54 pm

USJTFK11 wrote:My Srg. is Micheal Brewers how do we get a hold of each other to start planning since I dont know his Screen name.
Or do we just ask questions somewhere else on the forum.
Squad leaders will receive the comm matrix in the coming days, which will allow them to contact their squads and begin establishing the chain of command. Your Sgt will try to get a hold of you, and if he/she is not getting any response from you, they will post inquiries on this forum.

Game control (Pope) will announce when this will happen. They will also announce a deadline by which you should have been contacted by your Sgt. If you have not received any commo by that date, please contact Game Control and they will help sort your situation out.
Its not about how many people I have killed, it is about how I get along with people that are still alive.

Pope
captain

Post by Pope » Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:50 pm

Spot on. The FORCE INTEL PACK will have the comm assignments for each squad. It will deistribute Tuesday night.
Pope OLCMSS Chief of Staff

OP Bulldog IX (CoS)
OP Irene XIII (PL)
OP Homeland
OP Bulldog VIII (CoS)
OP Irene XII (CoS)
OP Irene XI
OP Bulldog VII (CoS)
OP Irene X
OP Southern Comfort
OP Irene IX

Dulce et decorum est pro patria mori

Return to “Bulldog - Military Simulation War Game Exercise with Airsoft weapons”