Are M203 TAGINN Rounds ok for use at Lionclaws?

Forum for announcements for and discussing Best of USA Marketing's Operation Lion Claws
EODGUY02
soldier

Are M203 TAGINN Rounds ok for use at Lionclaws?

Post by EODGUY02 » Fri Apr 03, 2015 8:25 pm

Admins/COS,
I've read through the forum and couldn't find any info on the use of the TAGINN rounds for this game.
My question is are these rounds authorized for use in the game and in what capacity are they authorized if any and by type of round.
The reason I'm asking is I heard they where used at other events so I wanted to get clarification.

Thank you for you reply
EODGUY02

Raptor
captain

Re: Are M203 TAGINN Rounds ok for use at Lionclaws?

Post by Raptor » Sat Apr 04, 2015 7:52 am

In the past, LC has allowed the chalk and inert rounds ONLY!

The pyrotechnic rounds have not been approved for use, and are all sorts of illegal, on both a federal level and on a local level with where LC is being held.

I know the pyro rounds are 100% not approved. It's up to the Chief of Staff this year to make a determination on the other kinds.

EODGUY02
soldier

Post by EODGUY02 » Sat Apr 04, 2015 8:40 am

Thanks for the info, that works cause all I have ATM is the paladin (chalk) rounds could Chief of Staff confirm this please.

Gunther
corporal

Post by Gunther » Wed Apr 15, 2015 6:56 am

We (John and I) looked at these at RAH and determined that they have a hard nose cone and therefor a potential danger to personal as well as a liability to vehicles. So We can't allow these to be used at LC. Only approved 203 round is one that shoots BB's only out of the shell like the Moscart or Madbull grenades or the use of a Nerf (Soft tip only). Sorry for any confusion this may have caused. Our first priority is to the safety of the attendees and the TAGINN rounds are a potential for injury whether accidental or purposefully.
Chief of Staff
New Horizon/Rock-A-Hula/Lion Claws
gunther@OLCMSS.com

EODGUY02
soldier

Post by EODGUY02 » Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:02 pm

That you for the posting the official answer this will help me to plan ahead on the issue.

Return to “Lion Claws - Military Simulation War Game Exercise with Airsoft weapons”