Just confirmed with Chief of Staff that there is a typo in the WARNORD and he has asked me to post the corrected information.
4.7.1.a should read: A 20 foot - 360 degree kill radius from POINT OF DETONATION, is in place for all grenades unless you are behind HARD cover.
Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Thu Oct 06, 2016 11:49 am
- Forum: Devil Dog at R131 - Military Simulation War Game Exercise with Airsoft weapons
- Topic: Grenades have a 20' blast radius
- Replies: 0
- Views: 4780
- Thu Mar 19, 2015 1:34 pm
- Forum: Lion Claws - Military Simulation War Game Exercise with Airsoft weapons
- Topic: Sniper Designation Question
- Replies: 3
- Views: 8196
In the past, each PLATOON can have one sniper/spotter 2-man team. These positions are generally designated by Platoon command. If you would like to apply for one of those positions, you will send the request up the chain of command starting with your Squad leader unless Platoon command states otherw...